Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will perform maintenance of infrastructure, machinery and equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Department, your overall responsibilities include:
- To ensure the infrastructure and machinery are maintained and serviced at scheduled intervals as set out by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- To repair faulty machinery, equipment and facility.
- To fabricate equipment as required by drawings provided by supervisor and manager.
- Repair and maintenance of electrical wiring, fixtures and fittings.
- Welding and cutting of all types of steel products.
- To carry out basic mechanical (including hydraulic, pneumatic) repairs
- Work unsupervised and creatively propose ideas and manage assigned maintenance projects
- Seamlessly carry out tasks by working with your Supervisor with the common objective of keeping the facility productive and safe.
- Candidates with Nitec or Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of prior relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment and maintenance of plant and machinery is a must
- Possess mechanical skills, knowledge in electrical wiring, fittings, welding and cutting of all types of steel products
As the market leader with a global presence, we pride ourselves in delivering excellence in every location around the world. The company invests as much in its people as it does in its products. Our people and work culture rewards talent and welcomes motivated individuals to contribute to the team. Please submit your application (CV, expected salary and availability) .
Apply for this role