IT Executive – Helpdesk/ Desktop Support
Reporting to the Asia Pacific IT Manager, you will provide timely IT support to all end users. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide first-level on-site and remote desk-side IT support to end users on Win7 or Win10 platforms.
- Troubleshoot desk-side hardware issues e.g. printers, handheld scanners, IP phones, network connectivity and other IT peripherals.
- Coordinate with external vendor on IT support issues and IT purchase from time to time.
- Setup and configure laptops and desktops, maintain an updated and accurate IT assets inventory list.
- Handling user IT service requests from a global helpdesk system.
- You hold a diploma or degree in a related discipline such as Computer Science, Information Systems.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in similar providing end user computing and support discipline.
- Well-versed in various Microsoft products (Win7, Win10, Server12 and onwards, Office365), HP switches, Aruba Wifi, Checkpoint firewall and VPN, Mitel IP Telephony, Veeam backup and replication.
- Willing to go the extra mile from time to time to work on urgent IT issues.
- MNC work experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal to work with our team with hands-on IT knowledge.
- You are able to put through technical IT resolution in layman terms to non-IT savvy.
- You are self-organized with the ability to work with minimal direction.
As the market leader with a global presence, we pride ourselves in delivering excellence in every location around the world. The company invests as much in its people as it does in its products. The strong family spirit wants everyone to be successful. The Whitford culture rewards talent and welcomes motivated individuals to join our family. If our proposition interests you, please submit your application (CV, expected salary and availability). All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Apply for this role