项目经理(土木工程建造师) Project Manager
- Ensures project delivered on time
- Budget and quality standard delivered as required standard
- Manage consultants, vendors and internal personnel.
- Allocate and utilize resources to co-operate and meeting the project requirement
- Directly reporting to the General Manager
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Recruiting project staff and consultants.
- Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Detailed project planning and control including:
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Providing status reports to the project sponsor.
- Managing project training within the defined budget.
- Liaises with, and updates progress to, project board/senior management.
- Managing project evaluation and dissemination activities.
- Managing consultancy input within the defined budget.
- Involved in the review and approval of the design specification.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering ( Chemical will be a plus )
- Manufacturing and or operations experience ( In chemical or coating industry will be a plus )
- Project Management experience ( with factory set-up or involvement will be a plus )
- A team player
- Fluent both in English and Chinese communications and written
- Knowledge in using Project Management Software and reports writing ( Is a must ).
- This job will be required to be based in South China ( Zhuhai ), initial training will be done in Guangdong Jiangmen Factory.
- It will be 2-3 years contract.
Apply for this role