Made without PFOA, Eterna® is a unique technology in fluoropolymer composites, that has created significant advancements in release properties greater than any individual fluoropolymer.
- Outstanding nonstick/release properties, lasting 26 times longer in the Dry-Egg test* than the leading competitor brand, and 10 times longer than other premium nonstick brands tested
- Outstanding performance against the competition in the Tiger Paw and LGA Shaker tests*
- Extremely high gloss to attract consumer’s eye at point-of-sale
- Film thicknesses available of 1.0-1.5 mils (25-37 microns) for extra wear
- Available as a two- or three-coat system for reduced inventory and easier application
- Requires no special equipment – can be applied on standard spray lines and cured using conventional oven equipment
- Standard surface preparation – surfaces must be clean; aluminum surfaces can be blasted or etched chemically; stainless steel must be blasted
- Can be applied to stainless steel and aluminum (pressed, cast or hard anodized)
Eterna for Coil
- A two-coat, high-cure nonstick system engineered to resist the damaging effects of poultry fats and high-sugar-content foods.
- Extra release and durability make Eterna for Coil the perfect choice for high-end, heavy-gauge bakeware, oven roasters and trays (Hi-Top steel thicknesses up to 0.6 mm and aluminized steel over 0.6 mm). Also suitable for lighter gauges.
Eterna Si for Spray Bakeware
- Better, longer-lasting release can be achieved on bakeware
- Outstanding performance in the High-Sugar Muffin test* – conventional bakeware coatings achieve an average of 6 release cycles, Eterna Si achieved 200 cycles
- Outstanding performance in the Roast Chicken test* – the best competitor coating achieved an average of 5 cycles, Eterna Si achieved 21 cycles
*Test results available on request.
For more information on the Eterna family of coatings, contact your Whitford representative.
Download the latest literature on Eterna