Quality is very important to Whitford – demonstrated across our business sectors through our internal practices and expectations, but also those by which we expect our customers, suppliers and partners to operate.
Whitford Quality Certifications
A set of international standards for the management and verification of good quality management practices: increasing customer satisfaction through the deliverance of quality products and services.
- Global active certifications held in America, Brazil, China, Germany, India, Italy, Singapore and UK
- Active certifications also held by Alpha Coatings and Laurel
A standard representing the requirements for a comprehensive quality management system for the design and manufacture of medical devices.
- Global active certification held in America – location for Whitford’s dedicated medical facility
A standard focusing on Environmental Management – practical and organizational systems in place to manage environmental responsibilities.
- Global active certifications held in China, India, Italy, Singapore and UK
A technical specification aimed at the development of a quality management system in the automotive supply chain – continual improvements, emphasis of defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste.
- Global active certifications held in Germany and UK
Occupational Health and Safety Assessment – a standard applying occupational health and safety systems to demonstrate sound performance
- Global active certifications held in India, Singapore and UK
For further information about our quality programs please contact us.