is Whitford's nonstick reinforced with titanium to stand up
to almost anything.
was named after the mythological powerful first sons of Earth:
remarkable combination of high strength and low density offers
exceptionally favorable strength-to-weight ratios, which is
the principal reason it found its way so quickly and successfully
into high-tech industries such as aerospace.
is the lightest, toughest metal known to man, which makes it
ideal for unusually demanding applications in many varied fields.
Now titanium moves from aerospace to the common kitchen under
the Quantum® brand family of coatings from Whitford.
Key points about this unique nonstick are:
is the first and only of its kind: a multi-coat nonstick with
a unique mix of titanium particles blended into each coat.
- QuanTanium® 's multi-layer internal reinforcement of titanium
creates resistance to scratching, abrasion and wear that exceeds
most internally reinforced and all conventional nonstick coatings
on the market.
- QuanTanium® is so resistant to damage because the titanium
used is many times harder than the chrome and steel used in
- Titanium is used in a variety of the most demanding applications,
ranging from professional golf club shafts to critical components
- QuanTanium® 's nonstick system has been designed to create maximum
synergy with the titanium, resulting in maximum resistance
to wear with unparalleled release.
- With QuanTanium, consumers can now enjoy the benefits of the
finest nonstick knowing that it will stand up to almost anything.
Click here for more information about QuanTanium