A roll ("coil") of metal is coated continuously between 2 rollers as it
moves through the coil coater station. The coated metal is then cured as it
passes through an in-line high-temperature oven. Once coated and cured, the
metal is rerolled and shipped to the manufacturer, where the final product
- Best suited for application to a Tin-free Steel (TFS) and aluminum for a
variety of metal gauges for bakeware.
- Efficiency: 98%; no overspray, direct transfer of the coating to the metal.
- Cost efficient: Minimum personnel and investment for manufacturing.
- Uniformity: coating application method provides an even coating thickness across the metal in all directions, reducing the
chance of drip marks.
- Waste: Coated scrap has little value.
The Coil Application method.
For more information visit our product information portal Product Knowledge Network